Do you have a smartphone and you are using the old Airtel SIM? You can upgrade your Airtel 3G SIM to 4G and get free data up to 10 GB. You can complete this process both online and offline. So let’s know about ways to convert Airtel 3G SIM into 4G.
Instantly Upgrade Airtel 3G SIM to 4G
Before you upgrade your Airtel SIM, I will tell you that your Android phone should also be 4G compatible to take advantage of 4G services. You can upgrade the Airtel 3G SIM to 4G, and that too, sitting at home.
All Airtel prepaid and postpaid users can take advantage of this feature and enjoy 1 GB free 4G internet in the new SIM. To get an Airtel 4G SIM, you can use any one of the methods described below.
Free Method – Get Airtel 4G Sim at Doorstep
This online process is straightforward and more people use it.
- Visit the Airtel 4G official page.
- Click on the Need a 4G SIM?
- Enter your name, mobile number, email, postcode, and address, and select your region
- Now click the Submit button.
- After this, you will get a Thank You Message! As shown in the screenshot.
- Now, wait for 2 to 3 days to get an Airtel SIM at your delivery location.
Paid Method – Visit the Nearest Airtel Store / Mobile Shop
Yes! You can activate 4G SIM services in Airtel 3G by following a few simple steps, but remind you that you may have to pay a few rupees for sim charges.
Yes! You can activate 4G services in Airtel 3G sim by following a few simple steps, but remind you that you may have to pay a few rupees for sim charges.
- First, visit any mobile shop or Airtel store.
- Ask for a New Aitel SIM.
- Now, To upgrade your 3G SIM, ask for a new Airtel 4G SIM.
- Maybe the retailer takes 20 Rupees on the purchase of a new SIM from you.
- Now, You can activate your new 4G sim yourself.
Steps to Do After Getting A New Airtel 4G SIM?
So friends here is the main step to converting the Airtel 3G sim to 4G. Therefore you need to try the steps below using your old Airtel SIM.
- First of all, Open your phone message box.
- Type an SMS such as SIM <Space> <20 digit new SIM number> and send it to 121.
- Within 5 minutes, you will receive a confirmation message from Airtel Care.
- Now type 1 in a reply to SMS and hit the Send button.
- After requesting an upgrade, the Network of your Old Airtel SIM will disappear within 24 hours and the new Airtel 4G SIM will be activated automatically on the same number.
So Friends, if you are facing any issues regarding the new sim conversion then you can write to us in the comment box. We will reply to you shortly.