Airtel is an important part of a large number of the country, which extends from villages to cities. In order to give tough competition to its biggest rival Jio, it has made several major changes in its recharge plan from time to time. Along with this, Telenor has merged with the company to take the telecom industry to heights so that customers can get rid of weak networks.
Ever since 4G data was introduced in India, Indian telecom has revolutionized the field of telecommunications. Whereas people used to use 1.5GB of data in a month, now they are reduced even when received daily. One of the reasons for this is that Jio has expanded data-based services on a large scale.
Airtel WiFi Pack Details & Benefits
To gain more customers, Airtel has made special offers on WIFI packs for some of its prepaid customers. This pack can only be used to get free WIFI facilities in some places, consumers can easily connect to wifi as soon as they enter the airtel wifi area. This service is gradually being extended to all areas so that customers can be provided with high-speed data connections and strong signals.
How to Use Free 10GB Wifi Pack in Airtel
- Download the ‘MyAirtel’ app from the Play Store.
- Sign up with Airtel mobile number and verify by entering OTP.
- Choose the Airtel WIFI option on the homepage and click on the connect button.
- Within One hour the 10 GB free WIFI pack will be activated, which can be seen in the app.
- To run free internet, Open the My Airtel app and choose your city and location name under ‘Check WiFi Location’.
- Periodically check your data balance after every session.
Leave a Reply