Friends, if your Tata Sky DTH recharge is over at the time of this lockdown, you don’t need to go anywhere, just call from your registered number and avail of the emergency loan. Now, like mobile operators, Tata Sky is also offering its users the facility of dth top-up through calling or messaging, which is explained below.
We forget to recharge DTH many times during this part-filled life, due to which services are stopped and we are unable to watch our favorite serials, cricket matches, etc. Call or message the Tata Sky loan number to run the services smoothly.
Must Check: Tata Sky 139 Pack Channel List
How To Get an Emergency Loan on Tata Sky Dth
Here we are sharing two methods to recharge your tata sky dth, just follow and get a free loan balance for 3 days.
- Dial 8891188911 (toll-free) from your tata sky registered number.
- Give a missed call, otherwise, your call will be disconnected autonomously.
- Within minutes, you will get a confirmation message on your number.
- Now turn on your set-up box and enjoy uninterrupted services.
- Open your message box and type 10-digit Subscriber ID.
- Send it to 56633
- Wait for the confirmation SMS.
- Restart the Setup box and stream your favorite channels.
Terms & Conditions
- There should be no previous dues to avail of the loan.
- The loan amount will be deducted automatically from your main recharge.
- Only Tata Sky customers can avail of this offer from their registered number.
- Emergency top-up recharge can be obtained on the due date or after 2 days.
- The amount up to 10% (per day) of your plan value will be approved for 3 days.
- On requesting an emergency top-up loan, a balance of 3 days will be added to your Tata Sky account.
So friends, hope you can activate the 3-day emergency loan pack on Tata Sky Dth as mentioned above. Apart from this, if you want to take a 4-day balance loan, then give a missed call on 080-61999922 from your registered mobile number (RMN).