Since the arrival of Reliance Jio Network, many SIM operators have gradually made major changes in their tariffs and recharge plans. In such a situation, many prepaid customers are resorting to SIM porting to connect to Jio 4G network. You will need a UPC code, so here I am going to tell you some tricks that work online and offline.
In the earlier article, I told you to trick to port Aircel SIM, so many people have ported their number to another network and now I have given you two methods, an offline and online method so that you can get your reliance jio number from any other network can easily port.
Do This Before Sending the Reliance Porting Request
- Pay all your unpaid and due bills
- Only the owner of the SIM should request porting.
- Check your nearest sim store where you will show your UPC code.
- You have at least 3 months 3-month-old sim to be able to request full porting.
Why does your sim port?
- The Network Signal is weak and not coming
- Call connecting issue
- Sim service is about to close
- Calls, messages, and internet services are expensive from other networks
What is UPC code?
Port To Jio Number From Other Networks
- First, open the phone message box.
- Type port space Mobile Number and send it to 1900.
- Within 5 minutes, you will get the (Unique Port Code) UPC code via SMS.
- Now keep this code steady and show it at the nearest Reliance Jio store or Mobile shop.
- After Aadhar verification, they will give you a free jio sim.
- Remember that the porting process will be completed within a week.
- When the old SIM stops working means when its network disappears, you can enjoy 4G service by inserting Reliance Jio SIM in the phone.
- You can generate your Reliance Jio UPC code from the online website of reliance communication.
- Firstly, visit rcom.co.in.
- Now press ctrl+f and type UPC Code then hit the enter button.
- Now UPC code for the MNP tab will be the highlight.
- Make a tap on it and you will see a pop-up window which is the UPC code request form.
- Now Enter your Mobile, Sim, and Alternate mobile number, and insert the captcha code.
- Click on the Submit button and it’s done.
- You’ve successfully generated a UPC code for Mobile number portability (MNP).
How to Port In To Reliance Jio Sim Yourself
- First of all, keep the UPC code message safe or write it down.
- Now within a week, go to the sim store with your aadhaar card and show the UPC code.
- You can purchase a sim of any network after the biometric process is completed properly.
- Now you have to give 19 or 20 rupees to purchase a new sim.