Hello Friends, I know that many Aircel subscribers are suffering from bad networks. Nowadays Aircel has stopped their service without any prior notice that’s why many prepaid and postpaid users want to Port out Aircel Number to any other network. If you want to port your mobile number then you can use online portability method which helps the user to change their telecom network to any other network.
Many users want to know about UPC (Unique Port Code) then they can also get this code by doing a sim port message from Aircel number. 2019
What is Aircel Port Number?
I don’t know too much about it but when we switch from one network to another network without changing our number that calls Port out. This service is provided by a telecom operator and it’s also called MNP (Mobile Number Portability).
Why People Port Out From Aircel
Nowadays Aircel suddenly stopped all his telecom services in India without any notice. That’s why people port out from Aircel network to another network. Jio effect is one of those reason people changing their operator for the cheap net pack and calling plans.
Document needed for Porting Sim
- A Porting Code (Valid within 48 hours)
- Original Aadhaar Card.
- Address Proof/ Any Id which should be issued by Govt.
How To Get Aircel Porting Code
If you’re going to change network then you need to information about the sim. Aircel is not sending UPC codes then, First you have to know you UPC code then Submit Port in Request to another telecom operator
- First of all, Download Sim Information App on your Android Mobile.
- Make a Call on this number (9808012345) from Any Operator.
- Now they will ask your Aircel prepaid number just enter it using Dial Pad.
- Then they will ask to Enter the last 5 digits of your sim number. (Get it From Sim Information App)
- All Done! You will get UPC (Unique Port Code) after completing all the steps.
How To Get UPC Code For Port Out From Aircel (Online Method)
- Firstly, Copy this text >> enter.ekyc.aircel.com:444/ekyc/genUPC.html and Paste in the URL section then hit enter.
- Now you’ll see a Pop-up box – Fill out all the Sections of it.
- Fill Out Your Customer Aircel Number & Last 5 digits SIM Number
- Open then Sim Information app to get the Last 5 digits SIM Number.
- That’s It, You Will Get UPC Code for Port Out From Aircel.
How To Port Out From Aircel Without UPC Code
- Visit your Nearest Airtel/Vodafone/IDEA/BSNL Store with carrying your Aircel number and Aadhaar card.
- Now they will Generate the UPC code from their system.
- Then you’ve to fill out the Porting Form with Correct and Valid details.
- Finally, You will successfully port to Reliance/Vodafone/Airtel/BSNL/Jio from Aircel without UPC code.
How to Port Aircel Mobile Number by SMS Method
- Open your Message box and type PORT<space> Mobile number” and send it to 1900
- Now you will receive a UPC (Unique Porting Code) on your Aircel mobile.
- This Code is valid for 24 hours, so visit you’re Nearest Store and show the UPC code to Agent.
- After that, they will give you a New sim which will activate within One week.
How To Port Out Aircel Number Without Network
- First, Open your Phone setting.
- Click on More >> Mobile Network >> Choose a Carrier >> Manually
- Now Wait for Complete Network Search Process then Select BSNL.
- Then You can see that you have full signals on the phone.
- After that, you can Send Porting Request from the above method.
- Best of Luck, Maybe this trick work for you.
Airtel UPC Code For Different Circles
|Jammu & Kashmir||DJ|
|Tamil Nadu ( including Chennai)||DT|
If you have any doubt or suggestion regarding post so please comment below, we will happy to solve your problem