Now you can transfer mobile balance by dialing ussd code. We face many problems while sharing talk time or data balance but we are giving you some easy methods to transfer sim balance from a prepaid account. You can use this balance transfer service without any hesitation and send your 2g/3g/4g sim balance to any mobile network.
How To Transfer Mobile Balance To Any Network (Idea, Airtel, Vodafone, Bsnl Telenor, Reliance Gsm)
Mobile Balance Transfer Ussd Code For Idea Sim
If you want to move your idea balance, then use your mobile to get an immediate prepaid balance and follow the USSD code –
- Dial *567 *Receiver_ Mobile_Number*Amount# or Dial *191#
- After doing this, you will get all the notifications on your mobile screen, carefully select an option to share Talktime or Balance.
- you can use these codes to transfer the 3g/4g net balance from idea to Vodafone or another network.
Mobile Balance Transfer Ussd Code For Airtel Sim
You should know that Airtel has made considerable changes in its mobile recharge, in which it is mandatory for a minimum of 35rs minimum validity for one-month validity, if non-recharge, outgoing and incoming calls will be stopped.
If your SIM service has been stopped or if you have valid validity, you can find it by typing in airtel ussd codes.
- Dial *141#
- You will get a message on your mobile screen.
- Answer 1 for Share talk time.
- Now Send the receiver’s mobile number.
- Then Enter the amount which you want to send to your friend and click on the Transfer button.
Mobile Balance Transfer Ussd Code For Vodafone Sim
You can transfer Vodafone sim balance by following some simple steps –
- Dial *131*Amount*Number# or
- *111*3# and select 5 and 1 on the next page.
Mobile Balance Transfer Ussd Code For Bsnl Sim
Current only balance transfer service is available in bsnl network. You can avail of this service by dialing ussd code which is mentioned below –
- Open your phone message box and Type GIFT_Mobile Number_Amount
- Send this to 53733
- Example: GIFT 9400000000 and send it to 53733
Mobile Balance Transfer Ussd Code For Telenor/Uninor Sim
You can transfer the mobile balance from Telenor/Uninor sim, follow these steps –
- Dial *202*Mobile Number* Amount#
- Example: *202*9100000000*20#
Mobile Balance Transfer Ussd Code For Reliance Sim
Dial *367*3# using reliance gsm sim.
- Select the Preferred option.
- Enter your friends/family member’s mobile number.
- Proceed to send a small recharge.
Mobile Balance Transfer Ussd Code For Docomo Number
- Type BT 10 digit mo. no.
- Enter the amount and send it to 54321
- All done! the balance has been transferred.
How to Transfer My Jio Sim Balance
This type of service is not activated yet. If they active jio balance transfer code or service then we will update here soon.
Note: It can be possible to work on the same network work while moving the move and code, balance. Like Airtel Airtel, Idea to Idea, Vodafone to Vodafone