Now Supreme court’s new rule is that which sim is running on fake identity will be disabled, now it is compulsory to link aadhaar card with a mobile number, and the verification process will be based on Bio-metric. If any person purchases any idea or any sim then they have to pass the biometric verification process. It is a very simple process, Use your aadhar card number and fingerprint at the time of aadhar verification. If you want to keep active your sim services for a lifetime then link aadhaar with a mobile number online in Vodafone, Idea, Bsnl, Reliance, Docomo, Jio, Airtel.
|Link Aadhar Card with Mobile Number|
Document Requirement for Link Aadhaar Card with Mobile Number
You all know that Digital India is making now and everything is going to become digital for everyone so this verification is very simple and reliable for everyone. If you are going to do your link mobile using aadhar card then ready with the below document for the verification process
- Aadhaar Card ( Which should be your Own)
- Owner of Aadhar Card at the time of Fingerprint verification
- Enable sim card which will be linked to your aadhar and mobile for OTP.
- Retail shop where you can do all the above steps.
How To Link Your Airtel Number With Aadhaar Card
- Firstly Visit Airtel Store/ Outlets / Care. ( Here verification is free of cost)
- If you don’t want to go there then you can go to any retail shop where a fingerprint scanner is available, there you can do your sim verification.( Maybe you to pay some rupees for it)
- Now Ask the Retailer to Link your Aadhar to Airtel mobile number, Then the retailer will Ask your 10 digit Mobile Number & 12 digit Aadhar Card number.
- The retailer will use your mobile no to Generate OTP and after that, you’ll get 4 digits, OTP Pin.
- Now give this pin to the Retailer for the next step.
- After that Put your Fingerprint on Scanner and you’ve done all steps.
- After some time You will get Confirmation Message From Airtel Customer care and you should reply with type Type “Y” and send it to the same Number
- Condo! Now Your Airtel Number is Successfully Linked with Your aadhar Card number.
- Note: If you get adhar link message after biometric verification then ignore this SMS.
How To Link Vodafone Sim Card with Aadhaar Card
- Firstly Visit the Vodafone store in your area.
- After that ask them to link aadhaar number with the Vodafone number.
- Now Give your mobile number(for OTP) with aadhar card number.
- After some time you’ll get OTP Pin on your Vodafone number for the next process.
- Give this 4 digit pin to the Retailer.
- Now put your fingerprints on the biometric scanner to complete the process
- All done! now you have successfully linked aadhar card with Vodafone mobile number.
How to link Idea Sim with Aadhaar Online
- First of all, Visit your nearest Idea shop or idea retailer
- Now ask them for idea sim link with aadhar card.
- After that give those to your mobile number and aadhar card. (Photocopy no needed)
- Now you will receive an OTP on your idea mobile number for verification
- Give the OTP to the retailer.
- Now your adhar linking process is being started.
- After that verify your identity with fingerprint verification
- That’s all your Idea number is successfully linked with aadhar.
How To Link Aadhaar with Airtel Mobile Number
- First of all visit any nearest Airtel store in your area.
- If you did not get any shop then visit any retail shop where the verification process is doing by biometric machine.
- Then ask him for the Airtel sim link with aadhar card.
- Provide him with aadhar details and mobile no.
- Give him the OTP number which you have received on your mobile.
- Finally, verify your fingerprints and you have successfully Airtel sim linked with aadhar.
How to Check Mobile no. Is Linked Or Not?
- Dial 198 and ask to customer care that aadhar card is linked or not and they will solve your problem and giver you a reply instantly.
- Or you should check your SMS inbox daily because that sim which is not verified then they get or notification by message or call in every 10 to 15 days
How to Link Aadhar via Online method
Hello friends, there is no online method for sim card verification. You have to verify with aadhar number or Uidai card so ready with it otherwise your sim service will be discontinued anytime.
If you have any doubt or suggestion regarding post so please comment below, we will happy to solve your problem