Many people want to know how to use jio vouchers so here, you will get some news about jio my vouchers which can be redeemable anytime. You can use jio voucher code for buy balance, recharge, transfer and you can gift to your friends. The best thing is that voucher will be stored in the myjio account and it will remain a lifetime.
How to Transfer Jio My Voucher (Balance)?
2) Then enter Recipient mobile number.
3) After that, select the quantity of voucher and click on Transfer.
4) All done! Your voucher code will be sent to recipient/friends mobile number
How to Buy Jio My Vouchers
If you want to buy jio voucher then follow step by step
- Open Myjio app & login using Jio Mobile Number.
- On Dashboard, Click on
- +Buy Option
- Now you can select any voucher for buy.
- Then click on any one of it and you will get all the details.
- After that, select voucher value and Click on the Proceed button to buy.
- Finally, pay final amount using jio money wallet or you can select a debit/card to make payment.
How To View Voucher Code in Myjio App?
After complete purchase, you want to know how to view voucher code then Follow below simple steps to get all codes
- Firstly Click on View Option which is under in transfer option.
- You will see the available code which can be used for next recharge.
- You can also get here all code which is gifted by anyone.
How to Redeem Jio KBC Along Free 5GB Data Voucher
If you have any doubt or suggestion regarding post so please comment below, we will happy to solve your problem
Thanks for the great tip. I will definitely use this voucher as soon as i can. I miss most of these opportunities because i have not much time exploring the internet to search about these kind of offers and i got so many promotional texts from brands and other companies on my phone that i hardly check them and delete them without even bothering to read them. So i am thinking about making my own website where i can collect and share all the discount deals, cashback and vouchers with others. By doing so i will also be able to benefit from these opportunities. I am no good at web designing but i recently come across an article where they are offering to design cashback and coupon websites very cheaply revglue.com/blog-detail/3-how-to-setup-a-responsive-uk-cashback-or-coupons-website-quickly-and-cheaply so i am thinking of engaging them. What do you think about it? Any expert opinion will be well appreciated. Thanks.