Many people have been using Jio SIM for quite some time and are also enjoying high-speed internet, but many times I have found that while opening a specific website using Jio network and some such the message “This site can’t be reached“is seen on the screen, while you have opened multiple websites on the same network. Today we will tell you here how to access the website blocked by reliance jio.
You may also have come to the question that maybe there is an error in the website that is not opening. To find out, you can open the same website from another network operator and if the website is opened on it, then these are jio dns error whose solution is explained below.
If you are facing any problem related to the screenshot shown, then you should use the method given –
Jio DNS Error Solution
This method is 100% working on PC/Computer.
Change the DNS Server Address
- First of all, Open Network and Sharing Center from Control Panel or Right click on wifi icon.
- In Network and Sharing Center, Click on Wifi Network name or LAN name.
- Under Wireless Network Connection Properties > Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP /IPv4)
- Select Use the following DNS server address and Enter Google DNS –
- Preferred DNS server: 18.104.22.168
- Preferred DNS server: 22.214.171.124
- Click on OK button & exit from there.
Check out More: Jio GigaFiber Online Registration & Booking Details
Clear Temporary & Cache Files
If you have been using your system for a long time and do not clear the system cache and temporary file, one of the reasons for getting this problem may also be.
- Click on Windows button and type cmd in search box or press Win +R.
- Type %temp% and hit Enter button.
- Then your will get all running temp files, just select all.
- Press Delete button & its done.
you should also clear Chrome history to get better result.
Use Other VPN Apps
The simplest method is install a VPN app app and open blocked websites using different server. Some useful VPN Apps are following –
- Snap VPN
- Melon VPN
- Thunder VPN
don’t forget to connect it with US or Singapore server. If you do it correctly then probably you can browse all block content on internet.
Disable Firewall & Antivirus
If any antivirus is running on your PC then disable it, you must disable active firewall to access the jio blocked website.
To do this, locate at the right side of taskbar and right click on antivirus icon. Disabled it for 15 minutes. You can also go to control panel for Firewall setting.
Solution For Reliance Jio 4G DNS Error
If you’re facing this problem in windows then follow some simple steps-
- Open Command Prompt by pressing (Win+R) key.
- Type ncpa.cpl and hit enter button.
- Now Open Wifi Properties for Network Setting Changes.
- Double Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 ( TCP /IPv4)
- Fill the Following DNS server address 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 in the Preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server.
- Save the setting and Close the window.
So friends, i am wrapping this post here. I hope that it will help you to access jio blocked websites. If you love this post then please share it on Social media.