If you are using Non-Volte phone then maybe you are facing many problems here I will show you how to enable Jio 4G voice app but this method can’t work without the internet.
Solution For Jio 4G Voice Offline Calling Problem
Nowadays all mobile companies have to provide Volte feature on the phone. But remind that only insert jio sim in port 1 because it is volte supported. After that, you will see Volte beside tower symbol.
If, your phone doesn’t have Volte feature then don’t worry Reliance has already launched Jio 4G Voice app which is specially made for non-volte phone. Just download this app from play store and follow the below steps-
- First of all, Switch off your 4G device.
- Now insert Reliance Jio 4G sim card in the slot & turn on mobile again.
- Now Go to Settings > Mobile Network > Search Network Manually.
- Wait for a few minutes and you’ll see 8-9 networks.
- Select Jio 4G as a Preferred network.
- After that, Open Jio4G voice app and it will show you offline status.
- After that, enable internet connection.
- Once the network connection established, it will show Jio 4G voice status as online.
Jio4GVoice Offline Calling Solution 2
- Turn off your Jio mobile data.
- Go to setting > Apps > Running Apps > Tap on Jio4GVoice > Force Stop App.
- Enable Airplane Mode/Flight Mode for 1 minute.
- Now Turn on flight mode and wait for Jio 4G signal appear.
- After that, Run Jio4GVoice and wait for connecting then it will show online.
- All Done! Enjoy Jio free internet and voice calling by Jio4GVoice app.
100% Working Solution without Internet
- Just Download Older version of Jio4GVoice.
- Install and Open it on your device.
- All Done! Now do all the same steps and connect call without any problem.
- Try this trick and enjoy unlimited Free calling.
How to Send & Receive SMS on Jio Sim?
- First Install Jio4GVoice App or Update existing app.
- Now grant all the permissions for calling and messaging.
- Open the app and send SMS through it.
- Now always open Jio4GVoice app for sending and receiving SMS.
- Note: Do not open default inbox for checking SMS.
Leave a Reply