If you are using a Non-Volte phone then maybe you are facing many problems here I will show you how to enable Jio 4G voice app but this method can’t work without the internet.
Solution For Jio 4G Voice Offline Calling Problem
Nowadays all mobile companies have to provide Volte feature on the phone. But remember that only insert Jio SIM in port 1 because it is Volte supported. After that, you will see Volte beside the tower symbol.
If, your phone doesn’t have the Volte feature then don’t worry Reliance has already launched Jio 4G Voice app which is specially made for non-volte phones. Just download this app from the Play Store and follow the below steps-
- First of all, Switch off your 4G device.
- Now insert the Reliance Jio 4G sim card in the slot & turn on the mobile again.
- Now Go to Settings > Mobile Network > Search Network Manually.
- Wait for a few minutes and you’ll see 8-9 networks.
- Select Jio 4G as a Preferred network.
- After that, Open the Jio4G voice app and it will show you the offline status.
- After that, enable an internet connection.
- Once the network connection is established, it will show Jio 4G voice status as online.
Jio4GVoice Offline Calling Solution 2
- Turn off your Jio mobile data.
- Go to settings> Apps > Running Apps > Tap on Jio4GVoice > Force Stop App.
- Enable Airplane Mode/Flight Mode for 1 minute.
- Now Turn on flight mode and wait for the Jio 4G signal to appear.
- After that, Run Jio4GVoice and wait for connecting then it will show online.
- All Done! Enjoy Jio free internet and voice calling with the Jio4GVoice app.
100% Working Solution without Internet
- Just Download the Older version of Jio4GVoice.
- Install and Open it on your device.
- All Done! Now do all the same steps and connect the call without any problem.
- Try this trick and enjoy unlimited Free calling.
How to Send & Receive SMS on Jio Sim?
- First Install the Jio4GVoice App or Update the existing app.
- Now grant all the permissions for calling and messaging.
- Open the app and send an SMS through it.
- Now always open the Jio4GVoice app for sending and receiving SMS.
- Note: Do not open the default inbox for checking SMS.