Now forget about the loss of unused data, because with the help of Airtel Easy Care service, you can share your remaining Airtel Internet 3G/4G data in the Airtel Network. This service is not valid for other networks, it can only use prepaid pre-paid users of Airtel in which they can transfer Internet Balance to their friends and family members from their active data pack. To avail of this service, add a family member by paying 199 / month and avail the benefits of many services for free. If you are using airtel postpaid network and want to use this service then upgrade sim to airtel 4g network and after that, you can avail of this facility.
How To Transfer Airtel 3G/4G Internet Data by USSD Code
- Dial *129*101 #
- Now select the ‘Share Data‘ option.
- Enter the 10-digit Airtel prepaid number of your family members.
- Enter the amount of data that you want to send it from your data pack and click Next.
Send 25 MB Data
Now you can send 25mb from airtel data pack by paying 1 Rs transaction charge. Just Dial >> *141*712*9*BeneficiaryAirtel Number#
Send 60Mb 3G/4G Data
You can send data to only airtel prepaid number and for this, you will be charged 1 Rs from balance. To do this >> Dial *141*712*4*BeneficiaryAirtelNumber#
How to Share Your Unused Airtel Data Balance Online
- Yes we have another way to share online data
- First, visit the airtel family share website.
- Enter your family member details.
- Click the SUBMIT button and the Airtel Care Executive will call you within 48 hours.
- After completing all the verification process, you can share the Airtel family service.
How to Share 3G/4G Data via My Airtel App
- First of Download My Airtel App and get 2gb free internet.
- Enter 10 digit mobile number to get OTP number.
- Verify it and log in to the app.
- On the HomePage, Click on Menu Bar and click on Family Banner.
- Now Add the family member to your plan by paying 199 Rs per month
- Then Ask your added family member to verify via SMS.
- Bingo! Now start sharing your active data plan benefits with the family member.
Terms & Conditions
- You can Call 121 for more internet data sharing details.
- Internet data balance can share only Airtel to Airtel network.
- You can add a maximum of 4 connections to your list.
- Any unlimited data plan can’t be shared with your friends.
- Once you send data to a family member then you will be notified through SMS.