Gromo Referral Code J1SG0384: Earn Money with Gromo App, Gromo Refer & Earn, Get ₹500 in your bank account instantly by joining Gromo. Invite a friend to apply a referral code to earn ₹500 for each referral and earn joining rewards.
Known in the industry for timely payments, Gromo is a great app to earn money. Improve your skills and increase your income by working online, in addition, to upskilling with free online courses and webinars and becoming a certified financial advisor. Don’t miss this loot without delay and get ₹250 sign-up + ₹500 per referral.
Gromo Referral Offer 2023
|Gromo Referral Code||J1SG0384|
|Sign Up Bonus||Rs.250|
|Referral Reward||Rs.500 Per Refer|
|App Download Link||Click Here|
Gromo Referral Code – Free ₹250 Sign Up + ₹500 Refer & Earn
- Download Gromo App from Google Play Store [Click Here]
- Open the app and proceed by selecting your preferred language.
- Click on the Sign Up/Login button now to open the account.
- Enter your name, email id, and business, and apply Gromo Referral Code J1SG0384
- Once you submit all the details, you will get ₹250 as a Sign Up Bonus in Wallet.
Gromo App Refer and Earn Offer –
- Go to the Refer and Earn section.
- Copy your referral code.
- Share with friends and family members and ask them to complete the tasks.
- You will receive Rs.500 on the second customer sale of your preferred GP.
Terms & Conditions
- You can make unlimited referrals and earn from it.
- If your referred GP opens an account for themselves, those sales will not be considered in the reward program.
- You’re eligible for referral income till the point your account is active, i.e. If you have GroMo’s Android app installed and you have done at least 1 successful customer sale in the past.
- If you make 2 sales out of which is their customer sale and the other is their self sale, the total sale will be counted as 1.
- You need to complete your KYC with correct bank details otherwise Referral payment will not be transferred to your bank account.
- Applicable taxes will be deducted from the final earning you accrue through the referral program.
- Any direct or indirect employee or ex-employee will not be eligible for the referral program.