Google Tez has completed 1 year in India that’s why they are offering cashback Upto Rs 5 to 1 Lakh on doing 5 UPI transactions. I hope that you are liking our Free Recharge tricks and paytm Unlimited recharge tricks. You will also get here all methods to grab Tez anniversary Loot.
How to Win Rs 5 to 1 Lakh From Tez 1st Anniversary:-
- First of all, Download Google Tez App From Here.
- Install and Open the app.
- Sign up Or Login to your existing Tez account
- Now Add your bank account which is under setting option.
- Now Select your bank name from list and setup UPI for Payments.
- When your bank account successfully attached then do 5 UPI transaction though UPI method only.
- All Done! You will earn reward upto Rs.5 to 1,00,000 within next few days.
Google Tez Anniversary Offer- Unlimited Loot Trick
- Make more transaction to increase your winning chances.
- You have to agree with all tez terms and conditions to avail cashback.
- You must complete at least five (5) eligible transactions during the offer period to earn a reward.
- You can earn a maximum of one (1) reward for this offer.
Terms & Conditions
Eligible transactions that qualify you for the 1st Anniversary offer and draw includes:
- P2P & Tez Mode (formerly Cash Mode) transaction with another Tez user
- Payments to external bank accounts
- Tez mode (formerly Cash Mode) transactions with merchants
- Payments to merchant bank accounts
- Payments on merchant sites or apps using your Tez UPI ID. You must enter in your Tez UPI ID as the payment option. Payments with select merchants with Tez merchant app beta (only in select geos – see list https://support.google.com/tez?p=tt_merchants)
- Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any user who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offeror fraud or suspicious or change any Tez offer or the Tez programme at any time, at its sole discretion.
- This offer is subject to your compliance with the Tez Terms of Service.
- The Sender and Recipient of a transaction must have different tez credentials.