Google Pay app is used for many tasks like online shopping, merchant shop payment, mobile recharge, bill payment. Scratch cards received on every successful UPI transaction attract the user towards online payment. This Diwali, a variety of events is going live in the Go India game launched on the Google Pay app, in which city tickets and kilometers can be collected and win up to Rs 501. Here we are sharing some tricks to Unlock Rare City Tickets on Google, in which you will be able to earn free city tickets and kilometers without paying anything.
|Join Our TELEGRAM Channel to Get Free City Tickets|
Trick To Unlock City Tickets in Go India Game
Trick 1: Send Rs.1 to Friend
- Log in to the Google Pay app on your Android device.
- Tap on the ‘Go India Game’ banner.
- Send Rs.1 to UPI ID of any friend like [email protected]
- Now go back to the sports page and collect 1 city ticket for free.
- done! Do this task daily and unlock city tickets easily.
Note: You cannot send money to your own UPI Id.
Trick 2: Using 2 Google Accounts
You can use another google account to earn free kilometer and unlock rare city tickets. Remind that, bank account & device shouldn’t be the same while complete this task.
- Open Google Play Store and download the Parral Space or Twin App.
- Make a copy of the Google Pay app and create another account on it.
- Now visit the Go India Offer Page from both accounts.
- Then tap on the Map and Complete the task using both accounts.
- You can collect 5 – 5 Rare City Tickets on a Sharing Map.
Trick 3: Join Our What’s App Group & Telegram Channel
We are sharing rare city tickets every day on our WhatsApp group and Telegram channel, you can also get all of these for free by joining us.
Steps To Join
- Open the link on your android device.
- Tap on the ‘Join’ button.
- Now you’ll receive all notifications & updates of the group.
Trick 4: Recharge Your Dth Connection
- Open the Go India Game in the Google Pay app.
- Go to the section on ‘Topping up DTH’.
- Recharge Your Dth Connection.
- After a Successful Transaction, You will Unlock a Rare Ticket.
- Just Claim it and Get a Rare City Ticket For Free.
Trick 5: Paying through Scan QR Code
- Visit any Merchant or Grofers Shop.
- Buy Some Products Worth Rs.100 or More
- Choose Scan QR as a Payment Mode.
- Make the Final Payment From Google Pay.
- On Completing Transaction, You’ll Surely an Unlock City Ticket.
Check More: Mumbai Event Answer | Go India Game (Google Pay)
Terms Of Google Pay Go India Game
- The Go India game is active till 25 November 2020.
- You can visit all the cities listed in the game during the Offer Period to earn rewards.
- Pay for DTH and household bills (Electricity, internet, LPG, postpaid, etc.) on Google Pay.
- There is no in-game limit to making qualifying transactions as you want to earn a city ticket. The total number of qualifying transactions you can make as well as their amount is subject to applicable law, banking/payment system rules, merchant terms, and/or Google Pay terms.
- You must successfully complete any of the following actions to be rewarded with KM (each a “collection method” or “method”).
- There is no in-game limit to making qualifying transactions as you want to earn KM. Upon earning KM, you would need to claim them by tapping on the KM bubble on your game screen.
- The total number of qualifying transactions you can make as well as their amount is subject to applicable law, banking/payment system rules, merchant terms, and/or Google Pay terms.
- Earned KM will expire and disappear within 48 hours from the time the KM was collected if they are not claimed.
- Additionally, if you visit a city during a virtual cultural event in the game, you will also receive a bonus Go India scratch card worth up to Indian Rupees One Hundred (INR 100) or a city ticket or KM.
- During the Offer Period, there will be virtual cultural events planned inside the Go India game. You can check for dates and locations of the cultural events within the game or via push notifications.