Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers
Participate in Google Pay Festive Quiz & Win Assured Cashback
Hello friends You have a golden opportunity to win prizes and gift vouchers worth Rs 2-20 at home by participating in this Diwali Google Pay festival quiz. By answering 5 simple questions related to the cricket world correctly, you can become eligible for the reward. To know in-depth about Festive Quiz you will get all the information on the Fan Wall Page. If you are not yet connected to Google Pay, use my Tez Pay Referral Code while signing in and get Rs.21 cashback via scratch card on the first successful transaction.
You can win scratch cards by participating in the quiz every day from 6 am to 11:59 pm, for which you have to answer 5 questions correctly.
Google Pay Festive Quiz Rewards
- A Cashback worth Rs 2-20.
- Best Luck Next Time message.
- A Google Pay voucher worth 2-20 that reward you cashback when you complete an eligible payment on google pay.
- A discount voucher that rewards you with at least 3% off on third-party goods and services.
How To Win Scratch Cards in Google Pay Festive Quiz
- First of all, Download Gray App from here if already there open it.
- Go to Offers > Popular Offers.
- There you will see the Latest Festive Quiz Offers.
- Now click on Take Festive Quiz Now button.
- Answer all the questions correctly and win exciting prizes daily.
Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers: 11 November 2021
1. Which cricketers have the record for the highest-run partnership at the World Cup?
Answer: Saurav Ganguly and Rahul Dravid
2. Which of these countries has never played in the ICC Cricket World Cup?
3. What does ICC stand for in cricket?
Answer: International Cricket Council
4. Which of these Indian players have retired from all forms of cricket?
Answer: Sachin Tendulkar
5. Eden garden cricket stadium is situated in which of the following Indian cities?
Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers: 10 November 2021
1. What does the LBW means?
Answer: Leg Before Wicket
2. Which is not the fielding position?
Answer: Surya Namaskar
3. Which of the cricket is known as the wall?
Answer: Rahul Dravid
4. Who owns the IPL franchise Kolkata Night Riders?
Answer: Shah Rukh Khan
5. How many balls are there in an over in cricket?
Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers: 6 November 2021
1. On Bhai dooj, what would brothers most likely do on Google?
Answer: Sending Shaguns to sisters
2. What is getting out for zero off the first ball you face called?
Answer: Golden duck
3. Which of the following countries has never won the T20 World Cup?
4. What are the venues of the ICC Men’s T20 Cricket World Cup 2021?
Answer: All of the choices
5. Which of the following is the nickname of Indian cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni?
Answer: All of these
Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers: 5 November 2021
1. Which of these terms are NOT associated with cricket?
Answer: Boxing ring
2. Which of the following is NOT used to make Rangoli in India?
Answer: Red chili powder
3. Lord’s cricket ground is situated in which of the following cities?
4. What is the maximum number of overs a bowler can bowl in T-20 cricket?
5. A new concept in T-20 cricket is that of Super Over. When is a Super over resorted to?
Answer: When the result of the match is a tie
Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers: 4 November 2021
1. Which of these is not a way of getting out in Cricket?
Answer – talking to the umpire
2. the name Diwali is derived from Sanskrit. What is it called in English?
Answer – Rows of lights
3. which of the following sweets is unlikely to be eaten on Diwali?
Answer – cheesecake
4. how many times has India won the T20 world cup?
Answer – once
5. what do kollam, alpana, jhoti have in common?
Answer – make rangoli
Learn How To Earn Money From Google Pay Festive Quiz