Now there is no need to deposit 200 super coins within a year to become a Flipkart Plus member as students can get free plus membership for 3 months by uploading their ID proof. This Flipkart Plus Student Offer offered by the e-commerce website Flipkart is completely free for all college and school students. Including a Flipkart Plus membership, you will get an attractive 10% discount on select products.
If you are not eligible for this offer, you can Activate Flipkart Plus Membership For Free without paying any extra money by redeeming FC and get premium features like fast shipping, priority customer support, and free quick for sale can gain access.
What is Flipkart Plus Student Offer
Flipkart Plus membership requires earning 200 SuperCoins, but any student from the country of India can get free one-year membership of the Flipkart Plus Student Offer by uploading a valid college ID. Flipkart Plus member gets many premium benefits like special offers, free delivery charges, 4 SuperCoins in Rs.100 spent, etc.
Benefits of Flipkart Plus Student Offer
- The student offer will be activated within 25 days.
- Earn 200 SuperCoins in a year without claiming free plus membership.
- Earn 2x SuperCoins on every purchase on Flipkart.
- Both school and college students are eligible for this offer.
- Receive premium offers from third parties in exchange for SuperCoins.
How To Get Flipkart Plus 3 Months Free Membership
- Download the Flipkart app from the Play Store or visit its offers page.
- Log in or Register New Account using an Email ID or Mobile Number.
- On the app homepage, click on the Explore Plus icon.
- Find the Flipkart Student Club Membership Banner and click on the Get Started button.
- Now fill in some re-asked details like name, mobile number, etc, and upload your ID.
- Once it goes into the verification process, it will take 5 working days to verify your submitted details.
- Upon approval, your 3-month Plus membership will be activated on your Flipkart account.
Flipkart Student Offer: Terms & Conditions
- Flipkart’s profile name should match your ID proof.
- Applicant must be a student with valid college ID proof and whose validity should not be passed.
- The image of the uploaded document should be clearly visible from both sides, failing which the status of the student will not be verified.
- A fee receipt, library card, and a genuine certificate of college ID are acceptable as additional supporting documents
- If you are not able to find the college in the list then there is an option that you cannot find your institute by clicking on this link you can add your college and proceed to get verified.