Paytm’s name is counted among select trusted mobile applications, as its download numbers have increased in India due to all types of recharges, payment of outstanding bills, multiple functions from a single app. You all will know that it is quite easy to pay online from the paytm wallet but for this, it is necessary to have KYC verification of paytm wallet. If you are looking for Find the Paytm KYC Center Near me, read this post till the end.
How to Find the Nearest Paytm KYC Center?
Whenever you make a payment through the Paytm app, you will get cashback on every transaction, but you will not be able to transfer the wallet amount to the bank account. One important reason for this is not the KYC verification of the account. Due to its shortage, you are lagging behind taking advantage of digital features like depositing money in Paytm Payments bank account and earning interest. Here we are sharing some information, which will help you find the Nearest KYC Center of Paytm.
How To Complete KYC Without Aadhaar Card?
Friends, I have noticed that many people are neither able to use the cashback credited to their account and have even failed to redeem it without verification of the Paytm account. Paytm cashback is almost impossible without Aadhaar and PAN card. If you are also troubled by similar problems, then take a look at our post upgrade Paytm Mini KYC without Aadhaar and PAN card.
If the trick mentioned above does not work, then you can get the verification done with any one of the documents mentioned below with the PAN card.
- Voter ID Card
- NREGA job card
- Driving license
Keep in mind that these facilities are available only at select locations and verification will be done on the basis of original copies.
How To Find Paytm KYC Center Near Me?
- First of all, open the Paytm app or log in via Paytm.com
- Choose the Nearest KYC Points from the above options as shown in the Screenshot.
- Now you will see a List of Paytm KYC Center.
- In this, you can see the full name, mobile number, and address of the shop as well as the distance from your house, so choose the nearest center at your convenience.
- Now just take the original copy of your Aadhaar card and visit any authorized KYC center.
- Within a few minutes of Aadhaar based biometric verification, your Paytm wallet will be KYC verified.
- After that, you can avail of all cashback benefits, make UPI transactions, Pay any merchant who accepts Paytm.
So, guys, I hope you successfully get Paytm KYC from this post. The good thing is that in this process you will not have to pay any kind of fee. At the time of verification, keep the original copy of the required documents together and follow all the guidelines of RBI. If there is any problem related to this, please inform us through a comment.
Some Posts Related to Paytm:
Leave a Reply