If you are a jio phone user and you are thinking of downloading the Face app, then wait a minute and read this post carefully. In this post, you will find out what the truth is, and what is the Face Lock feature.
The face unlock feature is not new anymore. Nowadays this feature is built with most smartphones, if your phone does not have this feature then you can download it from the Play Store. This is the advantage of this face lock the phone is locked till you see it in your face.
Jio has revolutionized the telecom industry and ever since the phone has been launched in the phone market, then there is a competition to buy it from the people. People are very eager to call this phone. A new feature like whats app has been added the day before, but for some days there is a trend of adding face lock app features, which is the wrong news.
Jio Phone Face Lock App Download
Nowadays there are lots of videos associated with downloading the Face Lock app for the 1500 Rs Jio phone YouTube, which are completely faked. You can not install any apps by looking at these videos and cutting off your prepaid balance as well.
[Method 1] Download the Face Lock App via Myjio App
- First of All, Download Myjio app on your jio phone 2.
- Install and Open the app.
- Now Search for Face Lock App.
- complete the installation process.
- verify your jio number and enable the face lock feature.
[Method 2] Download Jio Phone Face Lock
- You must follow the steps given below to download the Face Lock application on Jio phone 2.
First of all, enable your mobile data connection.
- On the home page, click on the browser and open it.
- Now type “Face Lock App” in the search box and hit the OK button.
- See all links one by one until you can find the supported Face Lock app.
- After downloading the app, Go to Settings and enable the lock Option.
How to Enable Face Lock Screen Feature in Jio Phone?
As I said, the lock screen feature is currently not available in jio phones but when it’s available you can simply enable it by doing some simple task
- Go to App Lock Setting.
- Select Face Lock.
- Click on Scan.
- In the end, Enable it.