Find Jio Sim Owner Name, Jio Sim Owner Details Online, Change Jio Sim Card Owner Name – As you know, now only the Aadhaar card is valid as an ID proof on purchase of a new SIM, so we can connect to a certain number of networks using one ID. In the case of registered users on more than one network, it isn’t easy to know to which network provider their ID is associated. To get rid of similar problems, we tell you how to find the owner of Jio SIM such as name, address, customer ID, etc.
Due to the facility of free calls from Jio to Jio number, we receive many unwanted calls during the day, even if we do not want to.
Do not get discouraged by the efforts made to trace the name of the owner of the unwanted call on the TrueCaller app as we have come up with some online methods to check the details of the owner of the Airtel SIM, the owner of the Jio SIM (all prepaid and postpaid users).
Benefits of This Trick
- Track Jio Number Details
- Customer Service ID & Connection Type
- Sim Card Activation Date
- Owner Residential Address with Name
How To Check Jio Sim Owner Details
You can know your jio sim number details like name, and address using 2 methods –
- First of all, Download the MyJio App or Visit Jio.com
- Enter your Jio number and click on Generate OTP.
- After login, go to ‘Account settings’ from the Dropdown menu.
- Here you will find the details of the owner of Jio Sim including D.O.B and residential address.
- Download the MyJio app from here or the Play Store.
- Install the app on your Android or iOS device.
- Open it and swipe from right to left.
- Now tap on Profile and other settings.
- Here you can check all the details of the Jio sim number.
So, friends, you will be able to extract the information about the owner of Jio Sim as mentioned above. If you want information about your Jio number, use the MyJio app.