Bypass Jio 1.5GB daily limit 2021 new offers and services have been updated on this page. First, they came up with Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer which gave us a 4GB or 1GB daily data limit and now they come with the latest Happy new year offer, Now Reliance jio users are getting high-speed internet with 1gb per day and after that speed cap to 128kbps. We all know that this 1GB data of jio sim is not enough for us or which are heavy users and browse the internet on Pc or Laptop that’s why there are some tricks for those who want to get 4G speed after 1GB daily limit or remove speed cap of Jiofi device.
|Bypass Jio 1GB Limit Trick 2021
About Jio Daily Limit
Bypass Jio 1.5GB Daily Data Limit (100% Working Trick)
How to Bypass Jio 1GB Daily Limit
- First of all, Open your myjio app and then check your balance.
- Now close the application and go to mobile settings >> Date & time >> change the date here.
- Now here is a trick that changes the date to the next 2 days.
- Now again open the myjio app and check your balance is zero now.
- All done, browse the internet without any limitations.
Trick to Bypass Jio 1 .5GB 4G Data Daily Limit: 1GB Speed Cap Solutions
Bypass Jio Daily Limit Easily
How to Bypass Jio Daily Limit
Trick to Get 4G Speed after 1.5GB in Jio
- First of all, Uninstall all Jio Apps from your mobile phone and take the backup of your apps
- Now Download the older version of the MyJio app.
- Now Install & Open MyJio App then wait for few seconds to show an error message like “No Internet Connection Found.”
- Now Enable your Internet Connection and immediately click on Skip Button.
Note: Click on the Skip button as fast as possible, if you do it late then a popup box will ask you to Update the App, don’t click on it and click on the Skip button as soon as possible as it Appears.if you missed that option then go to phone Settings > > Applications > MyJio and click on Clear Data. Again repeat the same process as mentioned above.)
Earlier Post: How to Increase Jio Speed After Cross 1GB limit
Proxy method to bypass Jio 1 .5GB speed limit
- Firstly Go to Phone settings >> Mobile Networks >> Select Jio Sim >> Create New Access Point Name.
- APN Name: BuyFreeCoupons
- Enter APN – JIONET
- APN Type – Default
- Enter Proxy – 188.8.131.52 and Port 80
- Server – www.google.com
After all the above steps save all settings and make this APN as default APN. After that, restart your device then start using free jio 4g data.
Trick to Get Jio Unlimited 4G data
- First of all, Disable your mobile data and switch off your mobile phone.
- After that remove the jio sim from the phone and switch on the device.
- Now go to phone settings >> applications >> and clear all data of myjio app and related apps.
- After that again switch off the mobile phone and insert the jio sim into the device.
- Now switch on your mobile phone and enable phone mobile data.
- Bingo! You use now high-speed data and enjoy 4g speed unlimited in jio.
If you have any doubt or suggestion regarding post so please comment below, we will happy to solve your problem