Bhim KotakPay App Offer: Get Rs. 25 Cashback on Send Money Transaction (Earn upto Rs. 750)
KotakPay app is also offering similar cashback to send money. You can maximum earn up to Rs 750 which can be sent directly to your bank account.
BHIM KotakPay App Cashback Offers:
- The First Offer – Make a transaction through the app and get Rs.25 Cashback On Each Unique Transactions
- Second Offer – Earn upto Rs.250 by sending a minimum of Rs.10
BHIM KotakPay First Offer – Get Rs.25 Cashback on Each Unique Transaction
- First of all, Download the KotakPay App From Here.
- Install and Open the App.
- Now Register For a New Account.
- Now Create your UPI ID and Select your Bank.
- If you complete 4 steps correctly then you’ll see your @Kotak VPA Address.
- Now Send a Minimum of Rs.100 using your @Kotak UPI Address to a Different UPI/Account number or Mobile number (You can send money to different UPI addresses like @paytm, @phonePe)
- You will earn Rs.25 for Each Send money Unique Transaction Of Rs.100+
- You can Avail Rs.500 From this offer.
BHIM KotakPay Second Offer – Earn upto Rs.250 by Sending a Minimum of Rs.10
- Firstly Complete all the above 1 to 4 steps.
- Now Send Money To Any VPA/UPI ID, Account Number, Mobile Number
- Then you will get cashback on several transactions of Min of Rs.10 as mentioned below:
|No. of Transaction Per Month||Cashback Per Month|
|=25 but less than 50||100|
|=50 but less than 100||200|
- 100 CB on 25 to 50 Number of Transactions
- 200 CB on 50 to 100 Number of Transactions
- 250 CB on More than 100 Number of Transactions
- You can maximumly Earn Rs.250 from this offer.
Terms & Conditions
- This kind of offer is made to the users of Kotak Mahindra Banking App and the BHIM Kotakpay App.
- Any involvement in these offers is voluntary. Any person gaining these offers shall be deemed to have accepted these Conditions.
- The Standard Bank reserves the absolute immediately to change/withdraw/stick/cancel these offers without notice without giving any notice and without setting any reason.
- Both Give 1 and Give 2 are valid for transactions done (“Offer Period”).
- This Present is non-negotiable, non-cashable, and cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- Consumers are eligible for both Offer 1 and Give 2.