Hello readers, many times we use shopping sites to buy online and give delivery charges on every order. Here are some suggestions which will help you avoid shipping charges. Flipkart has already started a next-day-delivery service through Flipkart plus membership which is working in all states of India. We all know that Flipkart is one of the largest shopping sites in India, where many users browse various products every day. Many competing e-commerce sites like Flipkart are Snapdeal and Amazon but yet Flipkart has given a big challenge to all the sites. There are many different segments in which the user can catch their favorite objects Let’s go and know how to avoid delivery charges.
Benefits of Flipkart Free Delivery Trick
- Buy any product without paying delivery charges.
- Working on the new and old accounts.
- Valid on the Flipkart app and website.
- Book any order with free home delivery.
How To Avoid Delivery Charges in Flipkart
Trick 1 – Buy Only Flipkart Assured Products
- First, add your favorite product to the shopping cart whose total cost is less than Rs 499 like I have added an OTG adapter of Rs 229 which makes a final cost of Rs 269 with additional delivery charges of Rs 40.
- Now add another product that must be assured Flipkart, here I have added a Bluetooth headset which makes the total cart price more than Rs.499. You can see that the delivery is free.
- Click on the continue button and select the Cash on Delivery option on the payment page.
- After placing an order go to the My Orders section and go to your recent orders in the order list.
- Now select the product you don’t want to buy (I will not buy a BT headset) and click on the Cancel button.
- Select any reason to cancel the product and submit the request.
- You can see in the Orders section that there is still 1 item left in the active order which will be dispatched and shipped within a few hours.
- Now you will see that the final price of the OTG adapter is Rs 229 which you can buy anytime without paying Rs 40 delivery charges.
- With the help of this free delivery trick, you can get products under Rs.499 delivered to your doorstep without any shipping charges.
Trick 2 – Become A Flipkart Plus Member
If you are a Flipkart Plus member then the shipping charges will be waived off on purchasing an F-Assured product. The best part is that you can buy any product under Rs.499 with free shipping as you can see in the Screenshot –
However, to Activate Flipkart Plus Membership, you need to earn 200 SuperCoins by purchasing the product on Flipkart in 12 months. After earning the required coins you can go to the Flipkart Plus zone and tap the Join Now button to activate the Plus membership.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is working on app and website both.
- All users can avail themselves of free delivery services.
- You can use Flipkart plus coins to get free delivery.