Reliance is the only company that is providing the cheapest internet service so far, due to which Jio has created several million users throughout the year. Jio phone and Sim have revolutionized the whole of India and now it is thinking of doing something new for the students. In this new year, Reliance Industries can declare Jio Scholarship, which will be held to take part in the Jio Scholarship Test for the application, and candidates will be elected on a merit basis.
What is Jio Scholarship
Last year, Reliance has announced a jio scholarship, in which the eligible candidates will be given a scholarship. This opportunity is also for all those who are unable to read further due to their financial income not good, with the help of this they can continue further studies and can also apply for higher studies ahead.
Jio Scholarship Amount
Jio Scholarship amount selected candidates will get this way:-
- 10th class – Upto Rs 35,000 per year
- 11th class – Upto Rs 38,000 per year
- 12th class – Upto Rs 45,000 per year
- Graduation – Upto Rs 52,000 per year
- Post-Graduation – Upto Rs 55,000 per year
Jio Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Students of class 10th get a scholarship amount of 35000 Rs every year. To take advantage of this, the students should have 70% on the State Board and more than 85% of students in the Central and ICC Board.
- As I mentioned above, 11th-class students will receive an amount of 38,000 rupees per year under jio Scholarship, in which the students will get 70% in the State Board and at least 85% marks in the Central Board (CBSE & ICSE).
- Students of class 12th will get 65% in the State Board, and Central Board students – CBSE and ICSE students will get more than 80% marks. In this, students selected for the scholarship amount will be given Rs 45,000.
- To avail of a scholarship, students must be more than 75%. The eligible students will get 52000 Rs annually.
- To take advantage of Geo Scholarships, postgraduate level students are required to get more than 75% marks. The eligible students will get an amount of 55000 rupees annually.
How to Apply For Jio Scholarship
You can apply for the Jio Scholarship form both online and offline.
- First, go to your nearest Jio store.
- Take a jio scholarship form from the store executive
- Fill out the form with the correct details.
- Submit the form before the last date to the jio store
- Now you do not need to do anything. If you are eligible for jio scholarship, you will be notified later by SMS, email, or post.