Airtel Madbury Offer
(Big Loot) Airtel Madbury Loot 2021 – Free Amazon Voucher Worth Rs 200
Hello friends, we hope that you are able to get free Rs 100 amazon voucher from imobile pay offer. Today we bring you Airtel Madbury running on Airtel Thanks App which is being jointly organized by Airtel and Cadbury. Remember, only Airtel users have a golden chance to win an Amazon voucher worth Rs 200 by participating in this contest.
About Airtel Madbury Contest
Airtel Madbury is similar to the Jio Cadbury offer available on MyJio app wherein you get to create new chocolate flavors with more than select ingredients (7500+) possible combinations. Each user has the opportunity to submit two flavor entries to win the contest, from which two winners will be selected from the top 5 finalists and the winning chocolate bar will reach the Indian market as a limited edition chocolate bar.
Get Free Rs 200 Amazon Voucher via Airtel Madbury Offer
- First, Download Airtel Thanks App, update it if you already have it.
- Open the application and log in using your airtel mobile number.
- On the app dashboard, Go to the ‘Discover‘ Section.
- Click on the Madbury Airtel Offer banner and get inside into the game window.
- Now select ingredients that you want to use in chocolate and place them on the platter.
- Now give a Name to your innovation & select color.
- Next, Enter your name, email, mobile, etc, and Accept all Terms & conditions.
- Briefly describe your invention and it should be unique and attractive.
Every day the first 100 winners will get free Amazon vouchers worth Rs.200.
100% Winning Trick
- Participate in the contest at 12 Am and win an assured free Rs 200 amazon voucher.
- Finish this task on your family members’ or friends’ smartphones and win e-vouchers worth Rs 200.
- This offer is available on the airtel thanks app only.
- You should be of age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Campaign.
- Participants need to create their own Cadbury Dairy Milk using a maximum of 2 ingredients.
- The Prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable, non-substitutable and under no circumstances will be exchanged for cash.
- You can read all t&c from here.