Hey guys, we all know that Docomo and Airtel network is now united due to which both recharge plans are the same, so they are giving 5 GB free 3G / 4G data to their consumers in this new year under jackpot offer. Prepaid customers can avail of this offer anytime through the AirtelThank app. So let’s know how to enjoy unlimited free internet by adding 5GB night data pack to Airtel Sim?
Airtel Latest Offer: Get 2G Free 4G Data on Download MyAirtel App
How to Get 5 GB Free Night Data via Airtel Jackpot Offer
Everyone know that airtel is one of most biggest telecom company in Indian market and they have many prepaid and postpaid users. Currently many telecom operator giving a big competition to each other that’s why customers availing many cheap data and recharge plan.
Now Airtel is giving its prepaid users an additional 5 GB of night data for free and remind that it can be used only at night. So let’s know how to take advantage of this jackpot offer –
Steps to Get 5 GB Free Internet on Airtel
- Download Airtel thanks app.
- Open the app and Create a fresh account to use it.
- Now use airtel prepaid mobile number to sign up or login.
- Verify the received OTP number and proceed.
- Go to the homepage and open the Profile section inside the Menu.
- Submit your profile form by filling your mobile number, email address etc.
- Once you submit all your details correctly then Airtel will add 5 GB as free internet night data.
- You can also use ussd code to check airtel internet balance.
How to Claim 5Gb Night Data For Free
To get 5 GB of data, you will have to work hard. In this you have to go to myJACKPOT option and complete the tasks shown one by one –
- Recharge & Earn – 1GB
- Listening to more than 10 songs in the Wynk music app – 500 MB
- Adding more than Rs 100 to Airtel Wallet – 500 MB
- Watch Haider Movie on App – 500 MB
By completing similar tasks, you can claim up to 5 GB free data.
Terms and conditions
- Free data can be accessed from 12:00 am to 6:00 am
- This offer is working on specific accounts.
- Only prepaid users can avail within the offer period.
- Regular charges will apply for browsing the Internet during the day.
- Airtel night data pack will be automatically deactivated after 24 days of activation.
Finally, I would like to say that if you want to take advantage of this offer, first update the My Airtel app from Play Store, as its name has now changed to Airtel Thanks, only then the methods mentioned above Try it out.