Do you know that Reliance has blocked many websites on Jio 4G network? If you run internet from Jio sim, you will not be able to access block sites. We do not know why they did this, but by doing so some of several sites have been blocked, so today I will tell you how to unblock them.
Please do not use the method described for any wrong motive. It is only for the administrative purpose, if you use it for the wrong purpose, you will be liable for it.
How to Solve Website Blocking Issue on Jio
How to Access Blocked Websites on Jio 4G Network?
- Download App X-VPN (16.91 MB) | Snap VPN (7 MB) (Download the app from here, maybe this app will not find in play store search)
- Install and Open the app.
- Now you will see “Start 7 Days Trial” option, you just select Free Servers option.
- Then Wait for few seconds and you will be connected to Singapore Network or you can select United States network in Snap VPN app.
- After that, Go back to the app home page without closing the app.
- Search any blocked site on Google Chrome.
- Now you will see that, it’s working successfully.
- All done! Enjoy
- Remove browser cache files
- Clear all the history from the beginning
- Disable Firewall Protection
- Insert Jio sim into Slot 1
- Update your phone browser or installed apps.